onsdag 25 mars 2015

A day in my life

A normal day in my life starts with me waking up around 6 am. I like waking up early, because it gives me a feeling that the day is longer. I usually stay in bed until a quarter to seven to read a good book or listen to some music. My schedule looks different every day, but I usually go to the university at 9 am. I just started taking some classes at the university, because I thought school was really boring so I took the exams earlier than everyone else and started to study at Lunds University at the age of 15. 

I take some classes in Advanced French, Chinese, ancient Greek and linguistics. I want to study cognitive science in a couple of years and get a full time job at the humanist lab. Anyways, whenever I don't have classes I usually sit in the entrance hall, drinking coffee and studying. I know a few students from the lab who I like to talk to whenever I get the time. 

¨My classes usually end at around 3 pm. After school I take my bike home and make me something vegan to eat. I read and study the whole afternoon, until my parents and my sisters get home around 7 pm. Then we usually make dinner together. After dinner we talk and spend some time together until 9 pm. I like going to bed early, but I usually write in my diary, study a bit and then go to bed. I read until 10 pm and then I usually fall asleep. 

At school I usually wear my Dr Martens. I think that they're comfortable and suit me perfectly. Like I mentioned before everyone have their own style, which means that you can find all kind of shoes at the university. [Source
This is the library of the university in Lund. It's located next to the institution where I study. Sometimes I go here to borrow an interesting book. [Source]

This is a photo riddle. Guess what it is! ^^ [Source]

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar