söndag 1 mars 2015

Me and my family

My family has the perfect life. I live in a great mansion in the woods together with my parents and my two sisters. My sisters are both younger than me, but even though many siblings are annoying, mine aren't. Hilda and Matilda are twins and they're two years younger than me. My name's Laura and I just turned 16 years old. 
I am a person of average length, with hair which changes colour after my mood. When I'm happy my hair is black, it turns yellow the same second I get confused. I've heard that it will get pink when I'm jealous, so there's a pretty low chance I will have pink hair. I mean, why would I be jealous when my life is as perfect as it is? I'm not saying that I'm a self-centered b*tch, but I'm a happy person and my life is everything I need right now.

My sisters Hilda and Matilda are the most wonderful sisters a person like me could wish for. They leave me alone when I need some space, but they're always there for me to share stories with and they bake the best chocolate chip cookies ever.

My mom, Tina, is a wonderful woman. She works as a doctor at the city hospital and have saved the life of many citizens of this city. She has short brown hair and she's pretty tall. Tina was born in Finland, so she's taught me Finnish. Because one of my moms is Finnish and the other one's from Italy, so I grew up speaking both Finnish and Italian fluently. We used to live in France, which means that I speak French too. Now we live in Sweden, in a little town called Lund. Anyways, my Italian mother, Ella, is a teacher, she teaches at a high school here in Lund. My parents met at the university in Berlin, where they both went for an exchange year in their early twenties.

My family all together is the best one you could wish for. We hardly fight and we live a simple life in our white house. I have my own room, where I spend most of my time. Every evening we sit in the kitchen, laughing and telling each other stories about our day. I would say we're a happy family, we all are ambitious and positive people who like spending time together. We take turns making dinner and on weekends we usually go outside to have a barbecue party with neighbors and friends. We usually have vegetarian barbecue, because my parents have very strict opinions about meat production and animals right and I agree with most of them. Our weekend nights usually end with us sitting infront of our campfire, singing songs and playing music.

[image source]

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar