onsdag 18 mars 2015

Freaky fashion

Right now being different is totally in. Everyone has their own clothing style and if you're outside, walking in the city, you will most likely see at least ten different hair colors, rainbow-coloured clothes or typical bohemian styled people. The elders like to dress up like animals, so don't be surprised if you see an elephant or a human-sized frog shopping for groceries or taking a walk. 

Like the clothing, people have lots of different tastes in music. An activity that's popular right now is making music and dancing together on the street. Someone brings speakers and puts on music and everyone sings along, laughing and making new friends. I don't know how this got so famous, all I can remember is that I gave my friends the suggestion to try this and the next day everyone was singing and dancing. *hint hint* 

Almost everyone is a vegetarian and enjoys eating vegetables over meat. Also, multicultural food is in and if you would open a store with for example Indian or Spanish food, it would probably get really popular. About 20% of the people in our town are vegans, and 70% are vegetarian. That leaves around 10% who are murderers who like to kill animals. Brutal people.

Anyways, I have to go and continue fighting for animal rights so I guess I'll see you around! 

1 kommentar: