fredag 6 mars 2015

Friends and free time

I have a few close friends who often come by my place. We eat a lot of fruits and cookies. Every Thursday we have a small get-together to play boardgames like Mah-jong or backgammon. We sit on the black carpet in my room, drinking tea and tasting new exotic fruits [my favourite one is passion fruit]. Besides playing games we also use the time to catch up on what's been happening the previous week. We don't go to the same school and we all do different things in our free time.

Me, for example, I play the cello and sing almost everyday. I've been playing the cello for 10 years and right now I'm practicing 6 suites for cello by Bach. It's so beautiful. By the way, that's another thing I do in my spare time; listen to music. I listen to a lot of classical music, while just resting on my big bed in my dark room, the only thing lighting up my room are the small light chains, all over my room. When I'm not in the mood for classical music, you usually find me listening to indie-folk music or old rock ballades. I like to read and write stories, because escaping real life actually makes me relaxed. Not that I have a reason to escape my real life (I mean, it's perfect), but I love reading about other people and their stories. On my way from school I like to stop by at a little cosy coffee shop. I'm one of their regular costumers, I'm there every other afternoon. I sit at my usual seat, next to the wall in a corner, talking to the nice waitress who works there, or just simply enjoying a good book. 

Okay, let's talk about my friends again. I have three friends coming over every Thursday, their names are Freya, Charlie and Mason. My friends are rather calm and smart. They enjoy spending time together, reading or studying. We have similar taste in music, which makes pretty much everything a lot easier. As I said before we hang out every Thursday, but most of them also join our barbecue parties at Saturdays. I've known both Freya and Charlie since kindergarden, Mason has been a part of our little group for three years now. They're the nicest people I know, mostly because they're so caring and polite, smart and funny and have the same interests as me. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar